slideshow

FOR MORE INFORMATION EMAIL BRIGETTAVANCE@GMAIL.COM

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Andee and Diana

I have been slacking in blogging, sorry.  I had some computer issues and I had family come visit so I wanted to spend my time with them and not so much on the computer. SO a little update:

Andee and Diana, what to say about them.....I LOVE this couple!  They have been such good friends to me and my family, well...and everyone really.  They are moving soon and wanted some pictures to remind them of their time here in St Kitts.  You will be missed very much!  Thanks for being such great friends.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Brigett for doing this photo shoot with us!! The pictures turned out AMAZING - you are such a professional!! We have LOVED living beside you at the Crackhouses, and hope to see you in Maine when you arrive! Have a wonderful Christmas, and we will miss you tons!!

    ReplyDelete